- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality
- 3 Tablespoons honey
1. Peel the banana and place it in a bowl. Using a fork, mash it until it has a mostly smooth consistency (a few small lumps are okay).
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix until combined.
3. Cover tightly and place in the refrigerator. For an easy, on-the-go breakfast, place in 4oz mason jars or small tight-sealed containers.
4. Let sit for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Remove from fridge, add your toppings, and enjoy!
YL Tip: Top with your favorite whole foods. Some great options are nut butter, fresh strawberries, cacao nibs, banana slices, apple slices, ground cinnamon, sliced almonds, or Einkorn Granola.