Need a moment to connect with the great outdoors but don’t have time? Reach for Gary’s Light. Our late founder’s love for the natural world’s stunning sky, incredible plants, and majestic animals is what inspired this unique essential oil blend. Gary Young spent much of his life outdoors, and the wisdom he learned from that time is bottled up for you to reach for throughout the day. Take a few moments to seek enlightenment while enjoying this nature-inspired aroma.
Gary’s Light ingredient breakdown
Formulated for the body, mind, and soul, this blend contains a mix of nine oils to create an aroma that is smooth, elegant, and balanced. Fill your senses with these grounding scents from the outdoors:
- Sacred Frankincense: This grounding, woodsy oil is steam distilled from resin that is believed to be the same kind of frankincense that was documented during ancient times.
- Cistus: This oil features a honey-like fragrance that contains the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene.
- Lemongrass: Lemongrass is steam distilled from a flowering grass originally native to India and Guatemala. Lemongrass has a fresh, air-neutralizing aroma that uplifts any room.
- Cinnamon Bark: Native to Sri Lanka, this oil is steam distilled from fragrant inner tree bark and has a warm, spicy, and cleansing aroma.
- Myrrh: This unique oil is produced by steam distilling a resin from the Arabian Peninsula formed by fragrant tree sap. This oil has an earthy, sweet, uplifting aroma.
- Dorado Azul: Distilled in Ecuador, this oil comes from a bush mint that has a fresh, herbaceous aroma.
- Eucalyptus Radiata: Native to Australia, this oil is distilled from fragrant tree leaves and has a refreshing, invigorating scent.
- Hyssop: Native to Europe and Asia, this “holy herb” has a slightly sweet, minty-floral aroma.
- Petitgrain: Derived from the leaves and immature fruit of the bitter orange tree, this oil has a refreshing, uplifting aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
Benefits of Gary’s Light essential oil blend
This blend offers many benefits, including:
- Invites a sense of strength, grounding, and peace
- Has a restorative aroma that freshens indoor environments
- Cleanses and neutralizes odors in the air when diffused
- Invokes memories of the great outdoors for a connection to nature
How to use Gary’s Light
Wondering how to use Gary’s Light? Here’s how:
- Dilute at a 1:1 ratio with a carrier oil such as V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it onto skin.
- Apply it to wrists and neck daily for a rich, cleansing aroma that freshens your personal environment.
- Combine 1 drop of Gary’s Light and 1 drop of carrier oil and apply it to the top of your head while taking time to clear emotions, calm your mind, and establish a sense of harmony between body and mind.
- Diffuse it to enjoy a spicy, sweet, and restorative aroma.
Essential oil blends that pair well with Gary’s Light
This elegant blend pairs especially well with:
Looking for more ways to find inspiration? Read these blog posts on how to improve your emotional wellness or take your meditation to the next level.
What outdoor memory does Gary’s Light remind you of?