Ingredients you may not recognize
Mother Nature has more to offer than what you can find in the local grocery store. While NingXia Greens is packed with foods you already love—like banana, apple, lemon, and ginger—we’ve also added some exotic foods that are often hard to find but are rich in the nutrients your body craves.
- Amla fruit: Also known as Indian gooseberry, amla fruit is spherical with a light greenish-yellow hue. It tastes sour, bitter, and astringent.
- Secale cereale flower pollen extract: Drawn from the pollen of rye grass, this extract contains amino acids, phytosterols, fatty acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that contribute to the health benefits of NingXia Greens.
- Udo: An herbaceous perennial plant native to Japan, Korea, and eastern China, udo is rich in essential fatty acids. Because your body doesn’t make enough fatty acids on its own, udo provides additional nutrients into your diet.
- Kombu: A brown seaweed native to the northern Pacific Ocean, kombu contains iodine, calcium, potassium, vitamins A and C, and iron.
- Green perilla: An herb belonging to the mint family, green perilla has been used throughout Asian cultures to treat a variety of ailments.
- Purslane: A succulent containing omega-3 fatty acids, purslane offers additional support for healthy digestion.
- Moringa: A native Indian tree, moringa has many health benefits and provides a variety of vitamins and minerals.
When is the best time of day to consume NingXia Greens?
There is no particular time or schedule on which you need to consume NingXia Greens, but creating a routine can help you get key ingredients on a daily basis. We recommend taking NingXia Greens first thing in the morning so you can power your day and prep your gut for healthy digestion. NingXia Greens can be taken with or without food.
Which Young Living products pair well with NingXia Greens?
NingXia Greens can act as a nutritional base to your day and can easily pair with a number of juices, smoothies, and even vitamins. Here are a few of our favorite Young Living products to pair with NingXia Greens:
- NingXia Red: Similar to NingXia Greens, NingXia Red is packed with nutrients and superfoods. Blend these products together for a truly powerful beverage.
- Essentialzymes-4: Give your digestive tract an extra boost with Essentialzymes-4, a two-capsule blend heavy in digestive enzymes that aid in the breakdown of dietary fats, proteins, fibers, and carbohydrates.
- Life 9®: A potent probiotic with nine beneficial bacteria strains, Life 9 has over 17 billion live cultures to support healthy digestion.
How to take NingXia Greens
NingXia Greens is a versatile product with various consumption methods. Here are a few favorite ways to get your greens:
- Mix NingXia Greens with 2 ounces NingXia Red and ½ cup orange juice for a fruity, nutritious start to your day.
- Stir 1 scoop of NingXia Greens into a protein shake made with Pure Protein Complete.
- Add 1 scoop of NingXia Greens to a fruit smoothie for an extra dose of fiber and plant-based omega-3s. Try the recipe below!
Tropical Greens smoothie
Sip on vacation vibes from the comfort of your own home with a tasty mix of superfoods.
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen tropical smoothie blend (strawberries, peaches, mango, pineapple)
- 1 fresh orange, peeled
- 1 scoop NingXia Greens
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (adjust to taste)
Simply throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy. This recipe makes two servings.
Looking for more simple tricks to boost your body’s nutritional intake? Try our NingXia Red shots recipes or our Inner Beauty Collagen.
How do you add NingXia Greens into your day?
Let us know in the comments below!