Lemon essential oil
Fresh and uplifting, no essential oil collection is complete without the zesty aroma of Lemon essential oil. This sunshine in a bottle can help brighten your days with its cheery scent. When it comes to cleaning and freshening up your home, you’ll want Lemon oil in your corner. Incorporate it into your daily routine and feel brighter day by day.
To start blending Lemon essential oil into your day:
- Diffuse a few drops in the morning to start off on the right side of the bed
- Use during long travel days for a comforting experience
- Feeling butterflies in your stomach? Add a few drops to the palms of your hands and breathe deeply while you recenter
- Add to home cleaning products for added freshness
- Use Lemon Vitality essential oil to sip on your own homemade lemonade!
Stress Away essential oil blend
When life gets overwhelming, Stress Away essential oil blend is here to transport you to smoother times. This intoxicating aroma is made with a blend of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender essential oils to invite relaxation and a calming environment. D. Gary Young blended this one himself, and it’s become one of our top-selling oil blends! Add Stress Away blend to your collection and combat stressful times with this soothing scent.
Take on stress with these easy tips:
- When times get tough, diffuse a few drops to create a relaxing environment
- Add to your favorite skin and hair products for a boost of relaxation
- Create your own in-home spa experience by adding Stress Away blend to your massage oils
- Add a few drops to some coconut oil and massage into your beard for a fresh aroma that sticks with you throughout the day
- Get Stress Away Bath Bombs for a mindful and relaxing experience
From fresh-baked cookies to vanilla bean ice cream, the warm and inviting scent of vanilla is one that’s familiar to us all. Now, thanks to Young Living’s first-of-its-kind extraction method, you can capture this yummy scent in a bottle! Our Vanilla oleoresin’s creamy, comforting scent creates a calming environment you’ll want to savor.
To sweeten your day with Vanilla oleoresin, remember to:
- Add to your bath products for an extra-relaxing experience
- Diffuse for a homey, comforting atmosphere
- Add to the skin, hair, and scalp for added moisture
- Add a few drops to your temples and breathe in while you remember positive memories
- Create your own DIY lotion bars
Peace & Calming essential oil blend
All is calm and all is bright no matter what season it is when you have this essential oil blend on hand. Peace & Calming® essential oil blend combines the soothing properties of Blue Tansy, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Ylang Ylang essential oils to create a peaceful blend designed by D. Gary Young himself to help calm the mind. With the naturally occurring constituents limonene and patchoulol, this blend is another Young Living favorite for any season.
Center yourself with these simple Peace & Calming blend tips:
- Apply topically to unwind after a long day
- Create a relaxing environment when diffused or inhaled
- Massage into the bottoms of your feet as part of your nightly routine
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Complex and massage into tired muscles
- Add to baby wipes for a calming experience