4. Eat right away for a soft, smooth consistency. If you prefer a firmer consistency, pour it into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 1–2 hours before serving.
Mix it up with a dash of playfulness by creating your own watermelon “pizza” slices! Whip up a delicious Vitality-infused cream cheese icing for a sweet, tangy topping that you can decorate with your favorite fruits, berries, seeds, and more. Mix and match your favorite flavors and enjoy the endless combinations!
Lemon Vitality cream cheese icing ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup (adjust to your desired sweetness)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 drop Lemon Vitality
- 1 drop Lime Vitality
1. Take the cream cheese out of the fridge and let it soften for 10 minutes before using.
2. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on low speed for 5–10 seconds to incorporate the ingredients together. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the blender’s sides.
3. Blend on high in five-second intervals, scraping the sides between each interval. It should take about 20–30 seconds of interval blending until you reach a fluffy, whipped consistency. Avoid overmixing because the cream can eventually turn to butter if you go overboard.
How to make your “pizza”:
1. Cut your watermelon into ½–1-inch rounds to create your “pizza” crust base.
2. Drizzle, spread, or pipe the cream cheese icing onto the watermelon.
3. Top with your favorite fruits, berries, and more. Some of our favorite toppings are strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, kiwi slices, raspberries, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, and chia seeds. Get creative and personalize your pizza to your own taste!
4. Once you have all of your toppings on, cut the watermelon into 4–6 equal slices and enjoy this yummy treat!