1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cut apples into thin, bite-sized slices and set aside. For an added boost of flavor, sprinkle ½ teaspoon of cinnamon on the apple slices and toss to incorporate.
3. Place banana, oats, baking powder, salt, pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, maple syrup, and Cinnamon Vitality into a blender and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
4. Add apple slices into the batter and fold through with a spoon or silicone spatula to incorporate.
5. Grease oven-safe ramekins or other small, oven-safe dishes with cooking oil.
6. Pour the blended batter into the dishes, about ¾ full to leave room for it to expand.